Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have to get away from City and Liverpool too.

They have got 2 of the most expensively assembled squads in the history of football in terms of wages. They have 2 of the best coaches in the world, who have both been given years to implement specific styles for their respective clubs. They also both have very specific game plans that would be very hard to emulate, even if you had the same level of resources, time and knowhow.

Liverpool still at times operate with a target man too. Origi would do it in bursts, and Nunez is a target man too. No surprise Klopp loses Origi and adds Nunez. You know, Haaland is a target man too. He can do lots of the other stuff Pep likes, but he is a target man.

For the rest of the league, a player like DCL is important. I honestly cant see any sense in not using him, because of what Liverpool or City do. We are not either of them. If we tried to be, it would all end up like Martinez.

Bingo.

I genuinely feel like Lampard is just a coach who gets the game.

I don't think he's gonna try implement sonething he hasn't got the players for next season.

Thing his idealism was knocked outta him when he was stubborn at Chelsea, he did the same with us, then took stock and went pragmatic, great sign that fir me.

We've lost Richy who I loved, more for his attitude than in reality him ever tearing up trees for us - as well, he didn't.

DCL and him never ever firmed any form of partnership on the pitch, my hope is Gordon on the left will, Dele will and we'll add a midfield that supports him.

Rabitot:

A tall, strong, and elegant left-footed midfielder, who combines good technique with impressive physical qualities, Rabiot was regarded as a promising player in his youth. He is known for being mobile, hard-working, quick in possession, and for his ability to make late attacking runs off the ball into the penalty box, courtesy of his intelligent movement; he is also a composed passer, who possesses good link-up play and dribbling skills in close spaces.

Can't find anything positive about gomes yet

He was at Chelsea, went on loan to a few teams including Bournemouth. Then Bournemouth bought him
Thanks for that. Another example of Chelsea having players deciding they're surplus to requirements flogging them then buying them back for inflated fees.

Just watched a YouTube video (yes I know and it was with Sheffield Utd) of Gibbs White, but we should be all over him. A young attacking midfielder who has goals in him. Him, Zichenko and Dennis that is the Richarlison money gone but would be a decent addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back