Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m hoping that Everton are being sensible for a change and are waiting to see what their free agent targets decide before they then try and buy so as to not waste whatever budget there is on transfer fees. It’s not a daft stance to take and will hopefully be a refreshing change from Moshiri racking up at Finch farm with his arms around Marcelo and Isco who he’s just given £200k a week to, then sloping off in a brand new rolls Royce driven by his mate Kia. It is however not going to sit well with fans who have been conditioned to spend countless hours watching different 4 sided boxes in different colours passing across their tv screens telling them when Paul Pogba has scratched his arse at Heathrow.

We sit here desperate for news and see that we have loaned out our 4th & 5th choice keepers today…classic stuff. Time to find something to do this weekend so I don’t have to think about this club too much until Monday.

We sit here desperate for news and see that we have loaned out our 4th & 5th choice keepers today…classic stuff. Time to find something to do this weekend so I don’t have to think about this club too much until Monday.
Shocking….going to struggle to have two keepers on the bench at this rate :oops:

I had to Google “Italian Everton players,” because I honestly couldn’t remember who you were referring to…. Such has been his impact at EFC.
Just looked myself. Is it correct we only had four Italian players? Kean, Ferrari, Pistone and Materazzi….seems incredible we had so few

How ambitious can we be when we have no money, just sold our best player and won't get close to troubling the European spots? Baby steps...
Guess thats based on perception, if it came down to an ex burnley player or an ex dortmund player l know which one i would think had more quality. My ambition is to have good players on reasonable wages not reasonable players on good wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back