Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we get the superior player. Also the one who doesnt have fitness issues.

Whats the problem here?

So theyre actually totally different deals and unrelated then.

Theres zero correlation or logic in this post.

Yet his defensive stats were around the leagues best. Also Lampard previously wanted him at Chelsea and Moyes West Ham...so your concerns have no substance.

Theres no reports that hes the highest earner.

Burnley didnt let him go.

You have no idea on the transfer strategy this window.

Mad is an interesting choice of word here...
Can we just remember this in a year or two when people are moaning that noone will take tarkowski off us?

But he (Tarkowski) will actually play. He'll earn his money.

Umtiti (for instance) won't. Look at his injury record. He's arguably LESS reliable than Mina.

Your argument doesn't have a lot of merit to start with, so suggesting we should have gone for Umtiti instead just reduces your contribution to complete nonsense.

Calvin Bassey or Evan Ndicka? Yeah, you'd have a point there (ignoring for the moment that we may not have the funds necessary). But a perma-crock on megabucks (Umtiti)? Ridiculous.
What about dan axel zagadou?

You mean Tarkowski ? Well it is wait and see but he will do well I feel. Alvarez was a bad player, Tarkowski has been decent in the premier League for years
He will play yes, and hes been decent in a not so decent team yeah. BUT regardless i just dont think this stop gap idea was the best plan we could of came up with. I mean did any good team try and get him? Like if hes free and so good how did we get him. Apparently its just me. Im just tired of watching us play with players that big teams wouldnt even look at.

Imo i think he will be a good move for us is the leader we need at the back to help push the reat. Would be with mina and i feel they would be great just fight for everything
Hope your right especially with all this getting transfers right talk. Would love to be proved wrong and we do good with him but not convinced lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back