Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

He will play yes, and hes been decent in a not so decent team yeah. BUT regardless i just dont think this stop gap idea was the best plan we could of came up with. I mean did any good team try and get him? Like if hes free and so good how did we get him. Apparently its just me. Im just tired of watching us play with players that big teams wouldnt even look at.
So, using this logic you won’t like any signing that Everton make eh?

Brentford are annoying me, Hickey and KLP.

Envious of Brentford ffs.

And for good reason. Their recruitment model has delivered the goods time and time again since it's be implemented. I mean, who would of thought "little old Brentford" would ever become a Premier League club? It's all because of how savvy they are on a professional level.

That said, I can see them missing Eriksen immensely this season. That's if they can't fill the void left there, too

And for good reason. Their recruitment model has delivered the goods time and time again since it's be implemented. I mean, who would of thought "little old Brentford" would ever become a Premier League club? It's all because of how savvy they are on a professional level.

That said, I can see them missing Eriksen immensely this season. That's if they can't fill the void left there, too

It’s a great example of how canny scouting, identifying and brave recruitment can lead to relative success, everyone seems to be far better than us, Brentford, Palace, WHU, Leicester etc.

We are actually the worst at it in the league. Brands has a lot to answer for in terms of our costs, decline and vacuum in terms of recruitment structure to my mind.

Kev seems to be trying to recruit new roles for new structures, but until we can get something in place we seem to be linked with the Winks of this world.

Last edited:
It’s a great example of how canny scouting, identifying and brave recruitment can lead to relative success, everyone seems to be far better than us, Brentford, Palace, WHU, Leicester etc.

We are actually the worst at it in the league. Brands has a lot to answer for in terms of our costs, decline and vacuum in terms of recruitment structure to my mind.

Kev seems to be trying to recruit new roles for new structures, but until we can get something in place we seem to be linked with the Winks of this world.

The only positives, is we havent actually signed any of those players.

We are actually the worst at it.

That we do. Most of it is down to lazy journalism attaching our name to "top 6" cast-offs due to our history of being the muggins club that goes for them e.g. Lingard being the most obvious recent example or even the same old Barkley rumours.

I know it takes time to rectify old habits but surely something has got to give in regards to changing the perception the club has pretty much gifted to the media. Hopefully Thelwell wants that gig, too.

Bit like us with Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back