Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a number of players we are allegedly interested in going to other clubs. Is that because we can’t compete financially or the player simply doesn’t want to come to Everton? I suspect a bit of both but not ideal all the same

Seems to be a number of players we are allegedly interested in going to other clubs. Is that because we can’t compete financially or the player simply doesn’t want to come to Everton? I suspect a bit of both but not ideal all the same

Sorry mate but I'm not having the likes of Lewis-Potter, Sinisterra, Broja (if he is indeed off to West Ham), etc wouldn't want to come to Everton. In short, I think either we can't compete financially and/or our name is being used for targets we don't necessarily want.

Sorry mate but I'm not having the likes of Lewis-Potter, Sinisterra, Broja (if he is indeed off to West Ham), etc wouldn't want to come to Everton. In short, I think either we can't compete financially and/or our name is being used for targets we don't necessarily want.
Fair comment. Plenty of time in the window yet but don’t want to be doing business after the season has started but I suspect that will be the case.

I'd say more it's don't necessarily want at 'those' prices.

Broja for that fee is ridiculous, I know footy prices are going up but thsts 2-7m more than we paid for Lukaku who'd tore it up for two seasons of loans rather than score 8?

Oh and for sure we're being used to try drive prices up - mainly by foreign media (France, Portugal etc) whose readers or reporters probably don't know we are kinda a bit broke now

Think he finished as our top scorer that season. And who can forget his goal against Chelski, when he somehow ran the whole length of the pitch without having the ball under control.
That was one of the five or six best goals I've ever seen scored by an Everton player. Genuinely makes me smile just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back