Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but I'm not having the likes of Lewis-Potter, Sinisterra, Broja (if he is indeed off to West Ham), etc wouldn't want to come to Everton. In short, I think either we can't compete financially and/or our name is being used for targets we don't necessarily want.

They are not our type of signings. Winks and Dennis and one of the Chelsea midfielders on loan will be our lot

That Pete is reliable. He doesn’t get much wrong from what I’ve seen but he also doesn’t break stories from nowhere either. He has seemed in the past to cover EFL clubs more than anything. You only need to look at his timeline for that. If he says we are confident of agreeing a fee than I’d say that’s accurate.

As said, it’s not groundbreaking but can take him at his word.

What a patronising get that Adam Jones is.

"You'll have to be patient...now go and sit on the naughty step."

'kin divvy.

Imagine them trying that on with the Kopites - they'd be posting hand grenades through his letterbox.

That paper are utter pisstakers where Everton are concerned.

Laughing at one of their headlines today, “Everton dealt Koulibaly blow”, ground control to Major Tom stuff.

Confident in MGW because you are only ones in for him. All other clubs mentioned are not serious, only there to drive the price up.

Although it satisfied FFP (Prem P&L), we still get to spend the money!!!

By selling in June it satisfies last years accounts and we spend and balance the books next year on what revenue we get be it ticket, shirt, pies and hotdogs or player sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back