Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Doucoure getting in a join team. Kamara (yet to debut in the PL admittedly) and Luiz would both be ahead of him. Martinez v Pickford is a flip of a coin. DCL had a poor season and from a contribution perspective, there isn't much to distinguish between him and Ings. Also, if any of those players get injured there is very little strength in depth

I like Everton, you are a proper PL team and should be doing better than u are. I am just a fan, like u guys, and I am just being honest with my opinions

Doucoure is better than Luis mate, and we dint know what Kamara will be like yet.

DCL is miles better than Ings. Pickford is better than Martinez. Theres also a case, when fit, Mina would be in the team too, but hes never fit.

Most teams have issues with depth. I dont think Villas squad is much better than ours. Like if you take an average of the last 2 seasons, I'm pretty sure we would have more points. I'm not sure how that tallies with you being miles better?

His goal return doesn't support that though. And isn't that all that matters at the end of the day for strikers?

It does though mate.

DCL is a fair bit younger and his best 2 seasons in the top flight are 15 and 21 goals. Watkins best 2 seasons are 16 and 11.

I think Watkins is also a really good player, and offers a lot off the ball (as DCL does) but DCL stats are much much better.

It does though mate.

DCL is a fair bit younger and his best 2 seasons in the top flight are 15 and 21 goals. Watkins best 2 seasons are 16 and 11.

I think Watkins is also a really good player, and offers a lot off the ball (as DCL does) but DCL stats are much much better.
Massive pissing contest. Can't you PM each other or do in their forum. It's all irrelevant largely.

It does though mate.

Even when injured and out of form in a terrible team last season DCL scored more goals per game than Watkins, and the previous two seasons when DCL was fit he was scoring at a rate way above anything Watkins has managed at that level.

And I like Watkins, good player.

Attachments

• IMG_20220717_093053.webp
    IMG_20220717_093053.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20220717_092904_1.webp
    IMG_20220717_092904_1.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 47
Villa fan would do well to reflect on their own business. I don't think it's as bad as what we did, but I don't find it in any way impressive either.

Villa fan would do well to reflect on their own business. I don't think it's as bad as what we did, but I don't find it in any way impressive either.
Villa will be in the exact same position as us FFP wise in 2-3 seasons; they’ve spent huge amounts on players aged 28+ with no resale value and whacked them all on huge wages. Disaster waiting to happen.

As far as we go, we need more creativity and a mid who can tackle, centre mid should be our priority. I want 2 in. One who can tackle and one who can pass.

It does though mate.

DCL scored 21 league goals in a season ?

Why are we so concerned about Villa’s prospects this coming season?
Personally I couldn’t give a flying one.
If people wish to discuss this subject can’t they please start a thread for that express purpose.
This is supposed to be a dedicated transfer thread after all.
Anyway I see that reports are suggesting that Cornet is far from certain with Burnley wanting more dough and Everton allegedly preferring a loan.
Also reports suggesting barcodes and spuds have not given up on signing Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back