Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap Mitro for Doucoure in the summer.. theyll need a strong runner in the middle and we'll need goals after Richy and Dom jump ship, while they know Mitro wont get more than 10 next season in the top flight.
I'd prefer to not replace a bad player with a bad player

A bad player who has scored 40 league goals? (i'm meaning if we go down of course)
We get promoted and he'll have clubs lining up again to take him off our hands.
I'd really rather we built sustainably. I think DCL if healthy would score buckets too down there and we can probably find younger too if we need.

I'd really rather we built sustainably. I think DCL if healthy would score buckets too down there and we can probably find younger too if we need.
Yeah id agree with sustainability, however if we can get our hands on a proven championship goalscorer that would push us back up in one go that would be more sustainable for the clubs future than anything else.
Cant see Dom playing for us next season even if we stay in the prem so we need to replace.
You get players that suit the championship but dont cut it at the level above, Mitro being the prime example.

DCL is on his bike whether we go down or not, there is a 0% chance of him playing in the championship next season.

Do you really think that? Who is going to buy him and why?
Ordinarily I'd agree, he's better than the championship even if his level is lower half of the PL, but the injuries change it I think. We're not cutting the rate all the way down and clubs at the level he'll attract might not like the risk. So I'm with Mike in having questions over who actually does it.

Ordinarily I'd agree, he's better than the championship even if his level is lower half of the PL, but the injuries change it I think. We're not cutting the rate all the way down and clubs at the level he'll attract might not like the risk. So I'm with Mike in having questions over who actually does it.
Arsenal seem to have switched to Jesus.

I dont personally see anybody else in for him at this stage, not on the back of the season hes had.

I think people have convinced themselves hes off, hence the huge amount of hate, Everton fans are very good at hate.

Arsenal seem to have switched to Jesus.

I dont personally see anybody else in for him at this stage, not on the back of the season hes had.

I think people have convinced themselves hes off, hence the huge amount of hate, Everton fans are very good at hate.
If he's trying to move into a consistent European contender that isn't happening. I feel pretty confident in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back