Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at current free agents, since we have no money. Would anyone be happy with the following (linked to etc). Obviously I know this is Championship Manager pie in the sky thinking, but I think the below would improve us

Jason Denayer (CB), 27, released from Lyon
Serge Aurier (RB), 29
Florian Grillitsch (DM), 26, released from Hoffenheim
Matias Vecino (30), CM. Previously linked under Carlo
Isco (30), AM
Dries Mertens (35), LW / SS
Artem Dzyuba (33), CF - tall AF
Just take em all, cant be worse, surely than what we got

its getting that desperate

French Football media company L'Equipe, linking us with French winger Alassane Plea. Currently in Germany with Borussia Monchengladbach, the 27 year old is going into the final year of his contract and may be available for as little as £7m. His former club Nice and Marsaille are also interested in bringing him back to france.

He could be a good option to replace Richarlison, similar levels of goals and assists across a similar number of games. Cam play wide left, right and through the middle and at £7m certainly cheaper than Cornet or Dennis.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...arlison-for-just-7m-wont-extend-his-contract/

French Football media company L'Equipe, linking us with French winger Alassane Plea. Currently in Germany with Borussia Monchengladbach, the 27 year old is going into the final year of his contract and may be available for as little as £7m. His former club Nice and Marsaille are also interested in bringing him back to france.

He could be a good option to replace Richarlison, similar levels of goals and assists across a similar number of games. Cam play wide left, right and through the middle and at £7m certainly cheaper than Cornet or Dennis.

We must be PLEA-ding with everyone for a signing

ill get my coat...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back