Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we are so strapped for cash why do we insist on shopping in the ludicrously overpriced PL? Seems like a stupid MO.
I wonder if it's going to be a case of having to deal with clubs we have good relationships with at executive level, if we're to whittle a loan or deferred payment structure out of them.

I dont like our fans to push too much pressure on the board. I am very worried they will buy someone who are not wanted by Lampard or overpay to an average. But I would like the board to restructure their transfer plan now. We must sign a key player in CM as soon as possible.

Can imagine the boardroom being in a panic now.

"Oh crap west ham aren't buying broja, everyone's gonna wonder why we don't come back in for him with the 30m fake bid we leaked"....
Haha yeah, not like we've done it before is it.... Cough cough "shearer" , cough cough "ravanelli", cough cough "Sutton" etc... Only for the money we bid suddenly disappearing forever, cough cough "not in bills pantomime bank account" clears throat ?

Haha yeah, not like we've done it before is it.... Cough cough "shearer" , cough cough "ravanelli", cough cough "Sutton" etc... Only for the money we bid suddenly disappearing forever, cough cough "not in bills pantomime bank account" clears throat ?
Didn't the shearer bid turn out to be something like a quid a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back