Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know we've got enough problems of our own but if I was a Brighton fan I'd be getting a bit nervous, lost White and Burn last season, Bissouoma this summer and potentially Cucurella and Maupay departing all without any substantial replacement so far, not to mention the loss of Ashworth to Newcastle. They'll have trousered plenty of cash and know it's their approach to sign players under the radar but if the two sales go through they've got a big few weeks to get players in or their squad is suddenly looking pretty damn weak.

Know we've got enough problems of our own but if I was a Brighton fan I'd be getting a bit nervous, lost White and Burn last season, Bissouoma this summer and potentially Cucurella and Maupay departing all without any substantial replacement so far, not to mention the loss of Ashworth to Newcastle. They'll have trousered plenty of cash and know it's their approach to sign players under the radar but if the two sales go through they've got a big few weeks to get players in or their squad is suddenly looking pretty damn weak.

Maupay is wank. I doubt many Brighton fans will be too gutted.

Maupay is wank. I doubt many Brighton fans will be too gutted.
Yeah, not saying he's brilliant but without re-investment the squad as a whole is looking a bit threadbare. They have the lad who banged them in in Belgium last year who might do the same in the PL but beyond that it's Welbeck.

Yeah, not saying he's brilliant but without re-investment the squad as a whole is looking a bit threadbare. They have the lad who banged them in in Belgium last year who might do the same in the PL but beyond that it's Welbeck.
wELLBECK AND tROSSARD HIT SOME DECENT FORM AT THE END OF THE SEASON.. wELLBS INURY RECORD IS TERRIBLE THOUGH

Arrgh, stupid caps

Apparently we are going “all out” to sign Adnan Januzaj the winger is on a free. He hasn’t exactly been prolific, 23 goals and 21 assists in 166 games for real sociadad

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-all-out-for-free-agent-adnan-januzaj-report/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back