Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are in a financial mess and need to sell. The longer it goes on they may change their stance with regards to instalments for Cornet. Only issue is if someone else comes in with a large fee for him.
They had been that desperate for cash they sold Pope for £10 million on the drip for £2 million a year.
Just depends if we want to risk waiting as it could go to the last week of the window.

we are in a worse mess lol

They gave Gallagher a real number he's not leaving Chelsea.

Will be interesting to see who the next manager is and if he fits in then.
I just had a quick look online and he doesn’t have a squad number. Where did you see this?

I wouldn’t even be concerned about that because Barkley and Gilmore have squad numbers. Even Anjorin got a squad number and he went on loan to Huddersfield.

We gave Branthwaite a squad number and loaned him out.

I just had a quick look online and he doesn’t have a squad number. Where did you see this?

I wouldn’t even be concerned about that because Barkley and Gilmore have squad numbers. Even Anjorin got a squad number and he went on loan to Huddersfield.

We gave Branthwaite a squad number and loaned him out.

he’s said that he’s part of his plans

so scrap

he’s said that he’s part of his plans

so scrap
Think they were waiting to see what happened in pre season, not gone great for him, he doesn't seem to fit in Tuchels system. Levi Colwill is not leaving Chelsea i know that, he has a place there by all accounts. I think we might get Gilmour and Broja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back