Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they were waiting to see what happened in pre season, not gone great for him, he doesn't seem to fit in Tuchels system. Levi Colwill is not leaving Chelsea i know that, he has a place there by all accounts. I think we might get Gilmour and Broja.

we’re does gilmour play?is he the scottish lad? and he’s not exactly a sexy name tho

we’re does gilmour play?is he the scottish lad? and he’s not exactly a sexy name tho
Yeah, he is a sort of deep playmaker type, looks to get the ball from the back and move forward passing it out wide or through the middle. He might be a little on the lightweight side but with a 'minder' type next to him he would be fine.

Yeah, he is a sort of deep playmaker type, looks to get the ball from the back and move forward passing it out wide or through the middle. He might be a little on the lightweight side but with a 'minder' type next to him he would be fine.
Hm.. We have complained about having a physically weak team for a while.

Probably a whole lot of nothing, but I'll take any links to defensive midfielders at this point. I'd feel better if it seemed like the club knew how dire our midfield situation is when we've been screaming about it. We have almost literally nobody outside of youth prospects for one of the most important positions on the field. This guy is supposedly one of the best DMs in the Spanish league (if that means anything for us, in my opinion it doesn't) and 24 appearances for Argentina. 28 with two years on his deal, so you'd imagine he could be for sale, but I don't see why Betis would let him go for cheap especially with the success they've had lately.
Betis has to sell players, and this is the player with the better return...they would probably accept around 30 millions euros...there is a twit around mentioning bid of 22.5 millions pounds from us which is probably bs but you never know...he would be a fantastic signing for us.

suppose mate we need something in the middle and lampard would know!

we have to have a attacking/dictating cm

and also a 9 foot dm!

I just had a quick look online and he doesn’t have a squad number. Where did you see this?

I wouldn’t even be concerned about that because Barkley and Gilmore have squad numbers. Even Anjorin got a squad number and he went on loan to Huddersfield.

We gave Branthwaite a squad number and loaned him out.
He wore #15 in the last friendly. I figure that's a low enough number they wouldn't just give it to someone to sell. Wouldn't call it proof either just a theory.

Interesting they never took Gilmour on tour with them, and sent him with the development team instead.

Screams Loan to me. Could develop really well under Lampard, like Gallagher under Viera.

Now Wet spam have Scamacca, you guys should go for Broja, Broja with Gilmour / gallagher or a patino on loan would be a good start to the transfers imo for you guys.

Burnley are in a financial mess and need to sell. The longer it goes on they may change their stance with regards to instalments for Cornet. Only issue is if someone else comes in with a large fee for him.
They had been that desperate for cash they sold Pope for £10 million on the drip for £2 million a year.
Just depends if we want to risk waiting as it could go to the last week of the window.

Fulham signed a left winger today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back