Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more defenders in.

Another CB who can play FB too.

The biggest worry for me going into this season was the limited formations we could play with the defenders we had. The more the merrier if they're decent standard.

Survival is the name of the game this season.

We need different formations at the back. We cant use 3 all the time. Vinagre slotting in at LB and Mykolenko at RB in a four if Coleman is unavailable makes perfect sense.

Believe it or not good professionals can play off both flanks.

Have you ever seen Myko use his right foot. I haven't.

Dave, Mykolenko will never ever play right back for us
You dont know that because Lapard hasn't had a defence he wants in place. It wont be the preferred line up, I grant you. But Lampard wants plenty of options in defence.

One more to come I reckon.

Have you ever seen Myko use his right foot. I haven't.
No, but that's what Im saying: he can carry the ball with his right foot and plenty of players start on the side of the pitch that is their weakest foot. It allows them to create angles when attacking.

No, but that's what Im saying: he can carry the ball with his right foot and plenty of players start on the side of the pitch that is their weakest foot. It allows them to create angles when attacking.

Name me three left footed right backs currently in the league.

We may be on the verge of selling a centre half and this allows us to utilise Myko their and funds go towards other positions.

It provides us with plenty of options.
Where are the credible links suggesting another club is interested in any of our CBs?

I want Michael Keane to leave, but I don't think signing a backup LB is a sensible way to generate interest in ANY of our CBs.

As before: bigger problems elsewhere + limited funds = sort out CMs first please.

You dont know that because Lapard hasn't had a defence he wants in place. It wont be the preferred line up, I grant you. But Lampard wants plenty of options in defence.

One more to come I reckon.
There’s more chance of Godfrey, Holgate, Mills & Iwobi playing there this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back