Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he scored a massive 0 goals from there and assists a humongous 0 from there also
I'm not arguing that point though. Merely pointing out he has played in more positions than just the left.

I'm not commenting on whether it's a decent signing or not, that remains to be seen. He may add goals and assists this season for us who knows.

I’d be fairly content with our business if we got McNeil done and then signed a defensive minded midfielder and one more attacking midfielder/wide forward.

Gana and Broja would be solid business in my view. If that left us with a loan option left then see who is out of favour in the last couple of days and available to increase our numbers.

Hopefully the end of the window brings more reason for optimism but as it stands we are being linked/ bought with 3 players from one of the teams that were worse than us.
A couple of player's from wolves because of Thelwells contact there.
2 players we sold in past one of whom totally crapped on the club.
All very uninspiring especially as we seem to be totally unable to shift the players that let us down badly last year.
I know people will say the window is still open till the end of August but the season starts in a couple of Weeks and I have a feeling we are going to need every point we can get

Properly stunned at how so many Evertonians can still be so ignorant of the situation we're currently in...

Turning their noses up at McNeil & Gana ffs lol instantly walk into this horrendous team, Barkley too for that matter...
Barkley 100% doesn't walk into the team - the others, however, absolutely improve us

Just me who still thinks we need someone to play the 6 if we bring Gana in? I’d rather have him in the doucoure role pressing high up the pitch. We still need a sitter who isn’t going to compromise our shape and who’s able to take the ball off the defence on the turn.
Aren't we heavily linked with Rodriguez? Gana on a free allows us to use the money on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back