Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman= poor signing. Not seen anything from him ever Don't want to see him anywhere near the club and let Barkley stay away as well. Poor attitude, no fight. poison written all over it. Keep clear frank
Bat has had some decent figures in other leagues. Did well in Ligue 1 and in Bundesliga and in Belgium.

In PL, he doesn't look to have set the world alight, but he has always been used very sparingly and even as primarily a sub, has a goal every 152mins.

As a sub, as back up for DCL and on loan, I'm not against it. But, if we are after some permanently, we need to go for someone else.

Surely not serious
dont-call-me-shirley.jpg

Open goal.

Personally I think if we get Gana that will rule out Gilmour. Too similar in size making our midfield too lightweight. I think it’s one or the other. We need some strength and muscle in midfield we get bullied way too often.
Size has really nothing to do with being lightweight though mate.

Best midfield we ever had in my lifetime was Reid 5'7 and Bracewell 5'8/5'9

And the league was way more physical back then too.

I've never ever seen Gueye bullied by anyone in a game

Size has really nothing to do with being lightweight though mate.

Best midfield we ever had in my lifetime was Reid 5'7 and Bracewell 5'8/5'9

And the league was way more physical back then too.

I've never ever seen Gueye bullied by anyone in a game

I get that mate to an extent, Gana maybe not but Gilmour who knows. I like them both just unsure they work together.

Wobes was very creative last night MG, he’s got an eye for that pass to a full back

Weirdly, I think Frank is trying to replicate the Conte Chelsea side that won the league - the formula at least. They played the big diag to a winger who was expected to do a lot

Now, do we have Hazard, Costa and Pedro? No, not even close. But the idea is there
He did play well. I saw some actual forward passes from a central midfielder.

Bat has had some decent figures in other leagues. Did well in Ligue 1 and in Bundesliga and in Belgium.

In PL, he doesn't look to have set the world alight, but he has always been used very sparingly and even as primarily a sub, has a goal every 152mins.

As a sub, as back up for DCL and on loan, I'm not against it. But, if we are after some permanently, we need to go for someone else.
Surely he can't be worse than Rondon?

Status
Not open for further replies.