Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did well at Chelsea when Frank was there. Has struggled with injuries and Tuchel playing him all over the place. Move definitely hasn't been a great fit overall, would've been better off staying at Dortmund
I just don't think he's refined his game. Similar to Richarlison really even if they're different styles. Still effective players but just not at the level you might have hoped they'd reach when they were 21.

Did well at Chelsea when Frank was there. Has struggled with injuries and Tuchel playing him all over the place. Move definitely hasn't been a great fit overall, would've been better off staying at Dortmund
I reckon he would do well in a team where he was a guaranteed starter and got a regular run of games

I just don't think he's refined his game. Similar to Richarlison really even if they're different styles. Still effective players but just not at the level you might have hoped they'd reach when they were 21.
Not much a chance to refine his game between the soft tissue injuries and tuchel playing him in multiple spots

I am completely ambivalent to Frank Lampard and his coaching staff - but if he's plays with 2 in midfield this season I don't want him here

Sick and tired of this massive blindspot in Everton managers
He played both formations 343 and 433 last season so expect to see both at different times. I agree we get out numbered at times in the midfield with a 343 but do you trust any four to be a back four every week too? That's why we look more secure in a back three. It's difficult I guess Gana will help.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back