Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did say the club was looking for two mids would be alot easier with gana to help lower the pressure on onana. Typical this said i thought he was a risk for west ham at that price
Wouldn’t assume we are getting both. If PSG were holding out for 10m euros we may have walked away and gone for the younger option.

Onana Gana Doucoure

A midfield 3 who aint upto much on the ball but will tackle the livin daylights out of yer.

Please make it happen Sir Farhad.

Yep we need 2 midfielders not just one. I don't think it would be Onana or Gueye, it should be both.

We'll need 2 strikers as well, not just one.

We have to be creative and be as efficient as we can. Got to give Lampard the best chance of creating a side that isn't at the wrong end of the table.

Yep we need 2 midfielders not just one. I don't think it would be Onana or Gueye, it should be both.

We'll need 2 strikers as well, not just one.

We have to be creative and be as efficient as we can. Got to give Lampard the best chance of creating a side that isn't at the wrong end of the table.

If we can land Onana, Gana and one of Dennis/Cornet with a CF on loan or Broja then we've had a boss window all things considered.

Onana Gana Doucoure

A midfield 3 who aint upto much on the ball but will tackle the livin daylights out of yer.

Please make it happen Sir Farhad.
Bullying the opposition in midfield would be a nice change of pace. The two signings would instantly make us Chelsea lite - no idea where the goals are coming from, except that probably it isn't the striker, but woe betide anyone who ventures into the middle of the park with the ball.

Bullying players in Ligue 1 does not necessarily mean bullying them in the Prem, but physically he looks like a Drogba with mobility.

Exactly this. Personal terms are being discussed and all of a sudden another club is interested. Will be surprised if we have even bid for him.
Its been reported for weeks mate.

Maybe a case of who blinks first and what Lille will accept plus what terms they find acceptable.
Or maybe the player is being advised properly as he aint starting in front of Rice etc at W.Ham.

If we can land Onana, Gana and one of Dennis/Cornet with a CF on loan or Broja then we've had a boss window all things considered.

I think we might go for a striker who hasn't been mentioned yet and under the radar plus a loan for another.

Chelsea now is all about being tight, compact, can we nick a goal and hold onto it.

We've left everything very late once again but I genuinely think we are under proper scrutiny with what we can and can't spend and having to be very careful.

Did say the club was looking for two mids would be alot easier with gana to help lower the pressure on onana. Typical this said i thought he was a risk for west ham at that price
Yeah, I think we will get in two but I assumed one would be a loan (Gilmour / Winks). But even more so if this much money is going on one midfielder. Gana might be "cheap" but will cost probably 10m in wages over 2 years plus whatever fee PSG want and if that fee is getting upwards of 5m can we do both? At least Onana is an investment, every penny on Gueye goes straight out the door never to return. I feel like this might be instead of.

But yeah, I think even if there is the budget is this too much of it to risk on one very young player? I've heard the word raw used too many times to be totally comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back