Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onana Gana Doucoure

A midfield 3 who aint upto much on the ball but will tackle the livin daylights out of yer.

Please make it happen Sir Farhad.
Would make us tough to beat, but it will all be for naught if we don't get people uptop. In an ideal world, I would like that and a couple of forward options, then if we can shift some deadwood Try and bring Gilmour in on loan too.

That way, we have a different type of player, who is great with the ball, would be among some absolute demons and we can then see of he can cut it as he needs games to get up to the physicality.

Yeah, I think we will get in two but I assumed one would be a loan (Gilmour / Winks). But even more so if this much money is going on one midfielder. Gana might be "cheap" but will cost probably 10m in wages over 2 years plus whatever fee PSG want and if that fee is getting upwards of 5m can we do both? At least Onana is an investment, every penny on Gueye goes straight out the door never to return. I feel like this might be instead of.

But yeah, I think even if there is the budget is this too much of it to risk on one very young player? I've heard the word raw used too many times to be totally comfortable.
It's the kind of gamble we have to take with big outlays, rather than pay day seeekers at 28 who don't know what an Everton is.

Yeah, I think we will get in two but I assumed one would be a loan (Gilmour / Winks). But even more so if this much money is going on one midfielder. Gana might be "cheap" but will cost probably 10m in wages over 2 years plus whatever fee PSG want and if that fee is getting upwards of 5m can we do both? At least Onana is an investment, every penny on Gueye goes straight out the door never to return. I feel like this might be instead of.

But yeah, I think even if there is the budget is this too much of it to risk on one very young player? I've heard the word raw used too many times to be totally comfortable.
Have no idea at all we still have to see if we can get the deal over the line. Think we can afford the deal is more about what the club can put down first. I have no idea on all the money side, but i think gana would be a great buy for us maybe will be expensive but can just come straight in and do a job

Simms and dobbin must be dreadful if they are surplus to requirements in our current situation
Simms isn’t premier league standard and Dobbin is a wide forward, which we are overloaded in

Dele will play upfront, would rather have him than an unknown or an ancient grock whom gets paid 150k per week

Quite confident Dele will make a great impact this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back