Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does come across as a bedroom 'journalist'... Seems to have many, many Everton pieces in comparison to anywhere else and all are after they've appeared elsewhere, sometimes with a slight bit of an additional made up twist.

You can tell he's nobody by the way he writes his posts.
People are encouraging him by giving him clicks.

He knows nothing.

Worrying how we can’t seem to make a decent dent in the wage bill schniderin Bernard Walcott siggurdson delph tosun even ancelloti all big earners all gone , Gomes Mina Keane still there who i class as useless even if we get rid of them We still need to replace them so we’ll be no better off . Very confusing how where the only team to mess this up so bad , I know the media go on about the hundreds of millions we’ve spent but we also did make a few deals and this is over a 6 year period the last big spend was 3 years ago
Cant we tell that scally who put the frighteners on fat-head Barkley that Gomes and Gbamin ar goosing his bird? Get them both run out of town and off our books?

Technically most our PL failures unless your winning it. ;)
Gilmour had half a game against Liverpool and has been living off it for three years.

He is seriously flawed. He'd be another alabatross for us that would never be shifted out.

I cant believe Lampard would see him and his 'progression' and believe he could do any sort of a job here.

I've noticed that the people who who like him are always very short on explaining exactly why we should buy him and what he'd offer....and I'm not surprised.

Gilmour had half a game against Liverpool and has been living off it for three years.

He is seriously flawed. He'd be another alabatross for us that would never be shifted out.

I cant believe Lampard would see him and his 'progression' and believe he could do any sort of a job here.

I've noticed that the people who who like him are always very short on explaining exactly why we should buy him and what he'd offer....and I'm not surprised.

Posted this back in March mate, this is my thinking:

Posted this back in March mate, this is my thinking:

Wow, that's some thumbs up review you gave him. I dont recognise that player AT ALL.

If he was that kind of player he'd be in Chelsea's first team or else playing CL football with some other elite club.

He never shifted the dial in the Champisnhip, that's how impressive this lad actually is.

Wow, that's some thumbs up review you gave him. I dont recognise that player AT ALL.

If he was that kind of player he'd be in Chelsea's first team or else playing CL football with some other elite club.

He never shifted the dial in the Champisnhip, that's how impressive this lad actually is.

I don’t get the Gilmour thing at all. I think people went big really early on him and are afraid to have to backpedal a bit. What is Thomas Tuchel missing that random poster A from GOT has spotted?

Once a player is captured in a Glasgow Rangers shirt there is no redemption, eh mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.