Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Asmir Begović (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (3)
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Rúben Vinagre
Niels Nkounkou

Centre Backs (6)
Coady

James Tarkowski (HG)
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)

Midfield (9)
Onana
Gana

Allan
Dele Alli (HG)
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Tom Davies (HG)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Wide Forwards (4)
Andros Townsend (HG)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Demarai Gray (HG)
Anthony Gordon (UA)

Strikers (2)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Salomón Rondón

29 player squad is totally unworkable, we will very much need Outs.
I think with the new additions you've added in black it's still only at 26 who need to be registered as Onana will be UA. My guess if we had to register a squad tomorrow the man to miss out would be Nkounkou who I don't really think is in the plans. So then we would need further outgoings for any new signings on top, or we don't register injured players. Worth noting that either Gilmour or Broja would be UA and wouldn't need to be added to the 25.

However, your main point is of course correct: regardless of the squad we can register, it's too many players and hopefully we can get a bit of a cull going.

Yeah true mate although Mykolenko and Coleman can both slot in as a 3rd CB if needed.

If we could offload Keane to someone for £12-15 million would help fund a CF and LW signing on the books this summer.

I said in the Coady thread realistically we could do with a 3rd CB signing even just a loan as our defenders are still largely poor.

Godfrey is crap

Keane alright in a certain type of set up but looks finished here under Lampard

Holgate lacks concentration and was probably at fault in the run up to the pen being pulled out of position

Mina is made of glass

Tarks and Coady aside none of the others fill me with much confidence.
That's why we play a three none of them are strong enough bar Tarks to play in a two

Yeah true mate although Mykolenko and Coleman can both slot in as a 3rd CB if needed.

If we could offload Keane to someone for £12-15 million would help fund a CF and LW signing on the books this summer.

I said in the Coady thread realistically we could do with a 3rd CB signing even just a loan as our defenders are still largely poor.

Godfrey is crap

Keane alright in a certain type of set up but looks finished here under Lampard

Holgate lacks concentration and was probably at fault in the run up to the pen being pulled out of position

Mina is made of glass

Tarks and Coady aside none of the others fill me with much confidence.

I am trying to cling to the possibility of Holgate being reformed when being marshalled by Coady and Tarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back