Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it announced? Never saw it in the press release.
Not yet, but it's seen as likely (well, certain) that he will. I was told this on Saturday, and the Athletic have reported it today too.

It was explained to me that he's gone to Wigan, they'll cover most if not all his wages and he'll then probably be sold in the summer to act as a balance.

Anyone reckon we might move to a 3-5-2 (or maybe even a 3-5-1-1) so we can accommodate Gana, Onana and Iwobi in midfield? I just can't shift this feeling and as a result I now think we need two forwards. No chance, right?
51UK6vWmxBL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Maupay is one that's been linked before and now only has a year left on his contract; a better player than Broja anyway, definitely one I'd hope we're keeping tabs on

Think Broja has played out left once in his senior career. He isn't coming as our left forward.

Edit. And twice as an U18
And if he was to sign, he's coming as a starter, he'll want assurances on that, and be given them. DCL or otherwise. Not swapping Chelsea's bench for ours.

Not a bad window for us to be fair ..... get Gueye + striker cover in .... few outs on deadline day and I think were ok.
Next 3 matches are pretty huge though...think we need 4-5 points minimum going into the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.