Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me this is the one that is the closest to richy that any players we have been after...obviously not as good yet, but bag of potential and this one is a player that their supporters don't want to lose....it seems that OM fans like him very much and that he could play a role alongside milik on top with Payet just behind...so for me is a big yes...he would also be cheap as they need money and his wages are today ridiculously low so would not take any effort really on our side to offer him a decent package.
Agree looks more mobile to play on the left than someone like Broja, the Rennes striker and Gana and we are done unless we can get Conor Gallagher on loan lol

He'll slot a few for them and would've slotted a few for us but the fact that only us and Forest were seemingly interested at the price Watford wanted would suggest they overvalue him. He's fine, he'll do fine, he's not special and must be odds on for successive relegations.
This could be sooo vaultable

Why can't we just sign a forward who is good?
Here's the one we should sign. Antoine Semenyo. Injured for a couple of weeks, but for me could be Richarlison's direct replacement. Pace, power, can use both feet, an eye for a pass and a cross. Plays anywhere across the front 3. Particularly impressive goals around the 2 min mark, but some cracking assists also.

Just broke into the Ghana national team and would probably cost 15million at least. Would rather spend on a young player who has done it in the Championship, than an unknown quantity from league 1 in France...

Hmm. Not the most reliable source, but we are now meant to be looking at Diego Demme. Hope not, that would suggest the Gana deal is going badly Pete Tong and we are scrabbling around for alternatives.

Here's the one we should sign. Antoine Semenyo. Injured for a couple of weeks, but for me could be Richarlison's direct replacement. Pace, power, can use both feet, an eye for a pass and a cross. Plays anywhere across the front 3. Particularly impressive goals around the 2 min mark, but some cracking assists also.

Just broke into the Ghana national team and would probably cost 15million at least. Would rather spend on a young player who has done it in the Championship, than an unknown quantity from league 1 in France...

Why does a player doing it in Ligue 1 mean less than what a player has done in the Championship, which is a much lower standard?

Got nothing against scouting good players from the Championship, but lots of people say things like that and I don't follow the logic. Either would be a risk as they haven't played in the PL before. But those in Ligue 1 regularly pit their wits against much better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.