Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less rubbish players would be the place I would start.

Cos the wages column would be twice that amount.
Yes that too, but I think slowly building up our wage scale is going to be important. We aren't competing with anyone in the mythical six with Mina on 125k as top earner.

It won't happen overnight but maybe one day we'll have players to expand that ceiling with and we'll need the money at that point.

Yes that too, but I think slowly building up our wage scale is going to be important. We aren't competing with anyone in the mythical six with Mina on 125k as top earner.

It won't happen overnight but maybe one day we'll have players to expand that ceiling with and we'll need the money at that point.
The problem is we need to lower our wage bill, we have lost some key sponsors this season and whilst we will get others, I doubt we will find anybody to pay us as much as USM.

We also now need to be thinking about putting aside 25million a year to pay for the Stadium pretty soon.

What, no Zat list to wake up to? Kid’s slacking.
100% in the process of a 60 multi quote and a squad that contains Simms, Dobbin, Johnson and Buzuna or whatever the lads name is.
How come?
Conte needs to be the most insane person in the room.

I'm not going to fib and say I knew I even heard of that dude until now. How far back in the rotation is he? He looks like they found him sloppily passed out in the back of a pub.
Carson signed for reigning Premier League champions Manchester City on 8 August 2019 on loan for the 2019–20 season, as the third-choice goalkeeper behind Ederson and Claudio Bravo.[47] He extended his loan for the 2020–21 season.[48] On 14 May 2021, he made his first Premier League appearance in almost a decade in a 4–3 away win over Newcastle United.

2 appearances in 3 years, I guess you could say hes pretty far down the pecking order.

The problem is we need to lower our wage bill, we have lost some key sponsors this season and whilst we will get others, I doubt we will find anybody to pay us as much as USM.

We also now need to be thinking about putting aside 25million a year to pay for the Stadium pretty soon.

100% in the process of a 60 multi quote and a squad that contains Simms, Dobbin, Johnson and Buzuna or whatever the lads name is.

Conte needs to be the most insane person in the room.
The money situation is bleak

Status
Not open for further replies.