Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'd ask them to match the Cucurella fee which I think was £55mil + £7mil add ons.

See how close they get to it.

Cucurella / Chilwell both £50mil+ players competing for the left sided position.

Gordon will be Reece James' backup I think. He'll be turned into a wing back which is what Conte was rumoured to want him as when they got Richarlison.

Its not like these teams want Gordon as a winger or a forward player...i really think he'd be the right wing back backup lol
For 50m…oh how I’d like to be fishing in that pond!lol;)

I like Gordon but I do agree with some of the comments here. He’s good, will he become great or even greater than he is now… it remains to be seen. The first two games of the season he has done nothing other than have a powder puff shot on goal in the Villa game at 2-1 down, the other 86 minutes I didn’t even realise he was on the pitch. I think this could be another Barkley situation, I think Anthony is more dedicated however I still think he lacks that fitness and yard of pace that will never make him a true elite player.

I would go back to Chelsea and say 55m and he’s yours. We then get Gana in, we then get Adama Traore in, we get a striker in and we get a creative midfielder in, dare I say it Connor Gallagher, all this Broja talk, I would just jib that off now and go for someone else, I don’t even think he’s that good. If Anthony comes out and says ‘I want to stay’, then that’s fine, but if he wants to leave then let him go, he’s ok, but he will have a lot of competition at Chelsea behind, Sterling, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic, Gallagher, even Hudson-Odoi.

What I don’t want us to do is just ask Chelsea for like three of their players and say 15million. No doubt we will, and we will end up with Hudson Odoi, Barkley and Ziech.

Status
Not open for further replies.