Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he can attract anything tbh.

Frank's implemented youth players quite well though, think younger players will want to play with him, to go with being actual Frank Lampard.
Ignoring the world class player aspect, you could say the same for a number of managers in the league.

You would think our current situation would alter things, but to some fans we are still the best and most attractive team in Europe.

Its not for me to say we arent, but, well, we arent.

Ignoring the world class player aspect, you could say the same for a number of managers in the league.

You would think our current situation would alter things, but to some fans we are still the best and most attractive team in Europe.

Its not for me to say we arent, but, well, we arent.
Pft nah we're 99999% not even remotely attractive, but we also need an entire new team and most players would walk into it anyway so...

Johnson definitely

Spence weve got Patterson

Gvardiol of course but he'll be £60mil+

Kouyate or his partner Lacroix ?

Foyth tried and failed in the league.

Ive said it before but i wonder if Lampard will gradually evolve the playing style or rip it up in the summer...
Foyth has done amazing in the Spanish league, and he didn't fail at spurs, they didn't play him in position and got rid.
Patterson seems to be not rated by the manager and spence is miles clear and easily prem quality.

I know he's an ex Liverpool player but that Ryan Kent at rangers looks a player. Wouldn't mind him in our team.

Viera and gerrard yes, potter and Howe though
Cannot remember them dominating games at all levels
But there are other motivations to go to other teams.
West Ham have been best of the rest for 2/3 seasons now
Newcastle is an opportunity to get on at ground 0 of potentially becoming massive
Leicester have won an fa cup recently and been in a european semi final
Villa have the money and the same pull people think lampard has
At palace they have proven you will get your opportunity.....did lookman get one at us? has patterson or branthwaite so far?
Brighton & Brentford over the last few seasons have proved they have a solid foundation and the right people in the right places, they have also shown they will sell when the player is ready for the next step.

If i was a footballer being touted by several football clubs, everton would be one of my last options, viewing what a basket case they have been

Status
Not open for further replies.