Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been quite relaxed up until now, I really can’t be arsed with another season like last year. You would think that last season would have woke a few people at the club up and get them to pull they’re fingers out, but here we are about to enter the third game of the season with a forward line that would struggle in the championship, it’s unbelievable.

I honestly had faith that at least 2 would have been through the door this week, it would have given us half a chance to at least score a goal ffs. Just got to hope that Forest are so unsettled with the new additions that we manage to score a set piece.

Negative post but I’m on the verge of pissing my sheets here.

I think we also need to focus on Forest is another club unlikely to finish below us this season, hard to find 3 worse clubs/teams so far, if there isn`t we wont be so lucky this season.

I think we are well in the scrap this season, I`ve not seen anything to suggest we will not be. We saw how hard it was to turnaround a losing team, at least last season we had the points in the bag from a good start.... Gonna be another long season.
By no means at all are Forest likely to finish above us. For a start, it could be an absolute shambles, 20 total strangers trying to form a team. But even if they start to gel it’s by no means a given they are good enough: they’ve spent 150m across 16 players and that’s a huge amount of money BUT averaging 10m a player does not guarantee you a PL team. That said, there’s no indication they’re done yet but hopefully we’ve got some quality to come in too.

He really is sadly.
Even when fully fit id have Tarkowski as every bit as good defensively and better with the ball.
And i know you said when fit but he has never ever been continually fit in his career so we cant use that as a parameter to judge.
Its like judging Dele on his cameo appearance against Palace and saying he's better than Maddison.

I don’t want to, I’m just saying you could. Personally, I think those two teams cancel each other out assuming that’s a fit Yerry Mina you’ve got in the above team. He’s much better than Tarkowski and Coady when fit. And Richarlison, while slightly overrated, is on a different planet to Dwight McNeil.

Would have to disagree heavily on the bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back