Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather the management undergo a Krypton factor level of analysis
1660930362876.jpeg

Can someone explain this to me then.

We'd apparently been interested in McNeil for a long time, despite multiple DoFs and managers but clearly that's not important.

Reiner Jesus went on loan to Genoa yesterday and we only didn't sign him because Real Madrid jumped in at the last moment, so why were the oracles at our club not looking to get him in on loan to bolster out attacking line? After all he was clearly wanted a couple of seasons ago just like McNeil.

That's the lad I was trying to think of yesterday, eerie that you've pulled him up. I remember at the time they were saying we pretty much signed him!?

Brands clearly took his beer mats with him, listing all his scouted players.

Can someone explain this to me then.

We'd apparently been interested in McNeil for a long time, despite multiple DoFs and managers but clearly that's not important.

Reiner Jesus went on loan to Genoa yesterday and we only didn't sign him because Real Madrid jumped in at the last moment, so why were the oracles at our club not looking to get him in on loan to bolster out attacking line? After all he was clearly wanted a couple of seasons ago just like McNeil.
Didn't he turn out to be a bit rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back