Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danjuma was half decent at Bournemouth so I would think that anyone who watches any English football will have a view on him tbh ?
A player who scored 0 in 14 appearances in the PL. Yeah I’m sure he’s at the forefront of everyone’s consciousness.

If you’re all watching a load of Bournemouth’s games in the Championship then fair enough. Clearly I need tips on how to have that much free time.

A player who scored 0 in 14 appearances in the PL. Yeah I’m sure he’s at the forefront of everyone’s consciousness.

If you’re all watching a load of Bournemouth’s games in the Championship then fair enough. Clearly I need tips on how to have that much free time.

Well he signed for Villareal and only played a couple of games in Championship, but yeah sure !

Everton's remorseless search for a new striker goes on

whistle-homer.gif

Behave Dave, it's Sunday today and Backgammon day in the boardroom, we don't do transfers on a Sunday so Chairman and board have to keep their minds sharp..

He’s £50 million. Better options out there for that money.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

The grass is always greener.

Sure, it might work out, or we may end up with two players - neither of which is as effective. Would you swap him for Tosun, Gbamin and Klaasen ? - well over 50m for that little selection.

Anyway, I guess it will come down to finances - and we certainly need more in attack overall - so if we can't afford that without a further sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.