Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re an advocate for a failing regime. We won’t forget.

Yet whenever there is a protest aimed at the board / owner you're always too busy working, washing yer hair or minding yer ma's dog.

For someone so vocal about the running of the club you dont actually do much about it do you ?

Sounds promising. Send a scout to watch a player when the window shuts in a couple of weeks.
Davis was Everton's scouting manager at one point and surely we would behave an extensive dossier through brands on gakpo maybe one final look before a bid ,but probably not

There’s been 1 (one) protest aimed at the board since December last year.

So 2 including the Arsenal game - why not have taken part or organised your own ?

There are more than a few fans on the forums/social media who share your viewpoint you could be proactive in saving the club instead of writing a load of words on the internet and attacking fans who dont share your outlook.

According to Percy in the Telegraph we supposedly matched Forest’s big for MGW last minute so there might be some funds there for the right player.
I feel bad that you've given my a serious response here. I was too busy making snooker puns after the scout was called Steve Davis lol

But yes I really do hope we have money for a proper goalscorer

So 2 including the Arsenal game - why not have taken part or organised your own ?

There are more than a few fans on the forums/social media who share your viewpoint you could be proactive in saving the club instead of writing a load of words on the internet and attacking fans who dont share your outlook.

I support and endorse anyone that goes out and protests. You don’t, you are against it and actively support the owner and board. You are more complicit than me in the demise of the club.

I support and endorse anyone that goes out and protests. You don’t, you are against it and actively support the owner and board. You are more complicit than me in the demise of the club.

But surely sitting on your hands doing nothing about the governance of the club makes you no better than the happy clappers ?

I would happily see the board gone myself, but I respect Moshiri's commitment to the club so I choose not to protest as the two elements often get intertwined.

So neither of us are doing anything about it.

But surely sitting on your hands doing nothing about the governance of the club makes you no better than the happy clappers ?

I would happily see the board gone myself, but I respect Moshiri's commitment to the club so I choose not to protest as the two elements often get intertwined.

So neither of us are doing anything about it.

My form of protest is not attending matches since 2019 and not buying any club merchandise or kits, so that’s one better than the happy clappers.

As far as the Naitch is concerned, the only thing stopping us taking a point against Chelsea and all three against Forest was we couldn’t take our chances.

It’s not rocket science then is it…

… we need a striker. The club must be all over this. Have faith you bed wetting cat shaggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.