Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very modern disease from footie ferrets is to think it’s as easy as trading players like they’re crypto to fix all the ills of their chosen club. Forget long term strategy, coaching methods, player development, it’s just about signing players you’ve seen on YouTube and lucky for Everton many of you have the answer.
I just want the club to go into a new season with at least 1 useful striker. Shouldnt be too much to ask.

I was about to say how many times have you posted that lately, forgetting that I am vt some distance the pusher of the most repetitive tedious points on thus godforsaken forum.

Sign ace players Everton you shits.
Lots

Too many

But I think its because I'm so genuinely baffled by it all. Sometimes I just dont get Everton these days.

Lots

Too many

But I think its because I'm so genuinely baffled by it all. Sometimes I just dont get Everton these days.
Have to be fair and say this is my favourite thread on the forum and I check it to stay up to date with signings and stuff. I just have a terrible habit of hating on stuff I like as I can’t express love in a healthy manner.

Gakbo is a nice player but I don't see him signing for us.

PSV will demand a very high fee for him. They are in the last play-off round for the Champions League and already made a statement that it will be over €40 mil. Besides Gakbo won't leave PSV for a bottom-half PL team I think :oops:.

And if Keane and Coleman were playing instead we'd be better off?

Drivel.
I've not said we were worse off, I just fail to see that we now have some sort of top level defence. I keep hearing that the defence is "sorted" but I also see that we have conceded in every game we have played. Just because Keane and Coleman are poor defenders that doesn't mean we now have a good defence just because they are not in it.

I'm not especially concerned about our defence, we have bigger problems, but with our currently dreadful attacking options we need clean sheets and we aren't getting them.

Have to be fair and say this is my favourite thread on the forum and I check it to stay up to date with signings and stuff. I just have a terrible habit of hating on stuff I like as I can’t express love in a healthy manner.
Same. When I try expressing love it ends in flight attendants trying to sue me.

There’s something off with the world.

It's because you haven't learned to love yourself (emotionally not carnally), Chic. I watched Ricki Lake in the 90s and that was the answer to everything and I assume it is still true now.

It would certainly be helpful to have Tosun right now and even to an extent Niasse
Or Simms, Dobbin, even Broadhead. Why we didn't wait until we got someone in before loaning out EVERYBODY else at the club that can play up front is beyond me. I know they're all either not good enough or not ready but neither is Rondon or McNeil or whoever else we're going to try up there against Brentford. This club is insane.

A very modern disease from footie ferrets is to think it’s as easy as trading players like they’re crypto to fix all the ills of their chosen club. Forget long term strategy, coaching methods, player development, it’s just about signing players you’ve seen on YouTube and lucky for Everton many of you have the answer.
Hi mate, who would you sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.