Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, a serious question.

If we do stick with a wingback system (vomit), would people prefer to see a 343 or a 352?

If we use 343 as a base, who do you want to see arrive to play as a wide forward (NOT the central striker)?

If we were to use 352 as our base scheme, do you think that Gray can function effectively as one of the front two?

NB this is one of those times where I'm sorely tempted to write the word "y'all" instead of "you".
i think Lampard will wanna switch between systems. But for sure it will be interesting who he brings in. Broja and a back up striker would mean for me we ditch the 3 up front. Or will it be a forward like Richarlison. Of all the names we have been linked in most of them are central strikers.........

Can see Rondon being shipped off to a Saudi league on last day of transfrer window amongst excitement and speculation of who will be incoming and then nothing else happening!

Read an article last week think it was on the guardian saying how the attitudes of Sarr and the other lad they just sold were so bad that the rest of the squad celebrated when they confirmed they were leaving.
I read something similar on why Moyes wouldn't sign Dennis. Was saying that Moyes has adoped the All Blacks 'no d1**heads' policy that their mental/skills coach, Gilbert Enoka introduced. I do miss the Moyes' style recruitment at EFC.

Who is this Jack? is he a striker?
'wearside', all talk unfortunately (fortunately!)

Aside from that, we're in a crisis of identity, deliveries from left back have dried up (no Baines or Digne) it looks like Patterson is the floating man in that he's being pushed on to provide a bit of width and the overlap, we're a bit to focused on Gordon being the main forward outlet, and theres not enough in the middle to take chances with because one slip and we're overrun. Are we really looking at 4-1-4-1? or is it going 5-1-3-1? We always seem to be a man down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back