Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the domestic transfer deadline extend a bit beyond the 1st of Sept.? I seem to recall that deals could still be made with a Championship side for example for a bit longer but perhaps I am mistaken?

Personally think it’s absolute idiocy selling Gordon with a week to go in the window mate.

What could go wrong……..
I think its a huge risk, but not getting good goalscorers in the door is a huge risk too.

Leaving everything this late is negligent and I've been saying it for weeks. Nothing has changed, just the same old mistakes

The big question is and one we won’t know until it happens is do further incomings depend on outgoings.

If selling Gordon means we can buy and is the only way we can buy then we kind of have to do it.

We need holes filled
If we cant get the forwards in without selling Gordon then we have no choice.

And thats an absolute dreadful situation to be in. Heads should be rolling in the board room.

The big question is and one we won’t know until it happens is do further incomings depend on outgoings.

If selling Gordon means we can buy and is the only way we can buy then we kind of have to do it.

We need holes filled
1661202408480.webp

We need holes filled

We’re all guessing mate, personally think we have a little scope, keeping him, certainly Idrissa, loan for the AJAx kid and a forward.

If we sell we’re getting rinsed for any deal we do now up to next Weds, we’re also pretty bad at selling and signing players, we sold Idrissa, spent about 100 mill on central midfielders in between, then resign him.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this……

I have been positive about the business so far and if we keep Gordon and sign an back up striker such as Che Adams fair enough. If we have to sell Gordon to get any attacking cover then we have played it badly. If Gordon goes I expect at least a Broja plus a decent winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back