Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a panic bid for Diaz at Blackburn at around 7pm on deadline day. Given he’s probably Blackburns best hope of getting promotion I can’t see them accepting that even if he won’t sign a new contract. Can’t afford to leave it late.

Need someone better than Gray and McNeil to be creating chances for them though
Yep, but we are running out of time.

And we need to sort the Gordon situation out right now one way or another so we have clarity over budget.

I have no expectations with this club but they've somehow still gone and shocked me with their lack of organisation

Yep, but we are running out of time.

And we need to sort the Gordon situation out right now one way or another so we have clarity over budget.

I have no expectations with this club but they've somehow still gone and shocked me with their lack of organisation
If Gordon goes, then I think we need the following total: Out and out striker, versatile wide forward, defensive mid, creative player

That's what I'd be expecting at a minimum.

So basically we had a nice deal in the offing, decided to prematurely mouth off about it to our friendly journos, alerted half of Europe and are now getting gazumped. Well done, Everton.
I mean if Ajax did drag their feet then that has nowt to do with the media reports because they'd have been well aware of interest in the player mate.

Clubs know what's going on before the media does.

If Gordon goes, then I think we need the following total: Out and out striker, versatile wide forward, defensive mid, creative player

That's what I'd be expecting at a minimum.
Yeah I'd agree with that. Still would like 2 proper strikers to come in whatever happens.

But we have so little time. I have no idea what on earth we are thinking. Thelwell has surely lost a grip of the situation. Is he not aware of the discontentment that they have allowed to build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back