Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a good feeling he'll sign a new deal this summer as think PSG was his most likely destination.

DCL or Pickford the more likely to leave to a scab 6 side imo.
Swear he's said for the past few summers that he'd like a new challenge? I could only see Madrid now PSG have tied up Mbappe, so hopefully they go for someone else. All depends on how bad our finances are I guess, we may need to sell him.

Just not sure who Pickford would replace in top 6, DCL to Arsenal possibly but they seem to be after Gabriel Jesus now.

Swear he's said for the past few summers that he'd like a new challenge? I could only see Madrid now PSG have tied up Mbappe, so hopefully they go for someone else. All depends on how bad our finances are I guess, we may need to sell him.

Just not sure who Pickford would replace in top 6, DCL to Arsenal possibly but they seem to be after Gabriel Jesus now.

Arsenal look set to lose both Lacazette and Nkietiah and they also lost Aubaymang this season so can see them bringing 2x CF's in I reckon.

Arsenal > DCL
Spurs / Utd > Pickford

Arsenal look set to lose both Lacazette and Nkietiah and they also lost Aubaymang this season so can see them bringing 2x CF's in I reckon.

Arsenal > DCL
Spurs / Utd > Pickford
Yeah that's true actually. I'd take Nketiah here as backup but surely if he does go it'll be as the main man somewhere.

Pickford is a weird one for me, he's utterly embarrassing at points and then unbelievable in spells. GK is probably a position we could get a decent player in without spending top dollar to help the finances - if he does leave us

Status
Not open for further replies.