Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day wasted by the board

Incompetent and negligent

Moshiri, 8th June 2022:

"Mistakes have been made and for that I want to apologise to all of you. It has not been good enough and we need to do better. You have given us incredible support that helped us over the line when we most needed it, and we must repay that support and show that lessons have been learnt."

But don't worry Lampard will carry the can...

Yeah thats what worries me.

By time we play West ham all the good will and connection that we've built up with lampard could be eroded and he's on the verge of getting sacked.

Then we have to start this whole process all over again because the board can't take responsibility for their failures.

Moshiri, 8th June 2022:

"Mistakes have been made and for that I want to apologise to all of you. It has not been good enough and we need to do better. You have given us incredible support that helped us over the line when we most needed it, and we must repay that support and show that lessons have been learnt."
I prefer actions not waffle from Moshiri. Others lap it up but I will not.

Moshiri, 8th June 2022:

I've learnt my lesson, Moshiri needs to go

Moshiri, 8th June 2022:

Like anyone would take what Penfold said seriously

Another day wasted by the board

Incompetent and negligent
If you're going to be bent every day we don't pull the trigger before having the funds in hand to make the moves, then you really need to add a torch and a pitchfork to your avatar.

If we're going to sell, it's happening on Chelsea's timetable because no one else is in that large for the player.

If you're going to be bent every day we don't pull the trigger before having the funds in hand to make the moves, then you really need to add a torch and a pitchfork to your avatar.

If we're going to sell, it's happening on Chelsea's timetable because no one else is in that large for the player.
If its not on our terms then we shouldn't even consider selling. We need to start standing up for ourselves and getting this situation under control.

We should have had a forward 8 weeks ago as well. This isn't even about Gordon.

Moshiri, 8th June 2022:

I mean, they have mastered how to [Poor language removed] the fanbase so you could argue that's a lesson they've learnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.