Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon better then richy ?
At what exactly.
And Dominic Calvert-Lewin ain't worth much as he's not able to play football currently

I said Gordon is worth more. Proven by market value. Not subjective. DcL would be £75m if sold today - ie 50% more than Richie.

I'm not knocking Richarlison but his talent was massively over promoted. If he was Scottish or Welsh he'd be in the £25m category. He was beyond selfish as proven by his assists stats

Non of this is factual.
No champ

Deli landed in Istanbul allegedly not the usual crowds there that normally meet a new signing,hope his wages off the books trigger a CF signing.

Not well versed on this 5-2-3 formation of ours. What sort of striker do we need for this system? Is it the fast counterattacking type (Watkins) or the hold the ball up type (Adams?). DCL is a bit of both but his 1 on 1 finishing is poor. That Diaz lad looks way too slow and not especially good at either. Confused.com

Traore has the kind of pace we have been crying out for, as Garner, Gana and Kudus I think that is two many given what we already have maybe two of them?
I read the best description of Traore on here a few weeks back, (apologies I can’t remember who posted it), but it went something like ‘His first touch skins the defender his second touch goes out for a goal kick’.
He has been flattering to deceive for multiple seasons now with no end product and is living proof that pace isn’t everything.
Swerve.

I read the best description of Traore on here a few weeks back, (apologies I can’t remember who posted it), but it went something like ‘His first touch skins the defender his second touch goes out for a goal kick’.
He has been flattering to deceive for multiple seasons now with no end product and is living proof that pace isn’t everything.
Swerve.
Demz Gray is twice the player and normally has 3 times the output.

Besiktas covering 40-50% of Dele’s base wage and no loan fee per reports so the P&L saving is £2-2.5m but we avoid triggering Spurs clauses. The buy option of €10m will be split 75% EFC, 25% Spurs if triggered per reports in the Evening Standard down here in London Town. It is all about the avoidance of the clause payments and removal of a dressing room distraction. Might it help unblock Gana? Maybe, but it only partially covers the difference.

We don’t play a “number 10” though. We play a 2 man central midfield. If we wanted to play that way we have Iwobi who could play there or Townsend (when fit)

Lampard has said a few times he wants a squad that can adapt to certain teams. so i imagine formations will change.

Besiktas covering 40-50% of Dele’s base wage and no loan fee per reports so the P&L saving is £2-2.5m but we avoid triggering Spurs clauses. The buy option of €10m will be split 75% EFC, 25% Spurs if triggered per reports in the Evening Standard down here in London Town. It is all about the avoidance of the clause payments and removal of a dressing room distraction. Might it help unblock Gana? Maybe, but it only partially covers the difference.
They won’t execute the option. It’s a Turk club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back