Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Gordon is worth more. Proven by market value. Not subjective. Dominic Calvert-Lewin would be £75m if sold today - ie 50% more than Richie.

I'm not knocking Richarlison but his talent was massively over promoted. If he was Scottish or Welsh he'd be in the £25m category. He was beyond selfish as proven by his assists stats

No champ
Didn't he come top of our assists last season?

They won’t execute the option. It’s a Turk club.
The only way they trigger the buy option is if he gets his mojo back, has a great year, and they can immediately flog him for twice the money or more. The whole problem with these options is you either get a bad player back or a bad price for a good player.

I said Gordon is worth more. Proven by market value. Not subjective. Dominic Calvert-Lewin would be £75m if sold today - ie 50% more than Richie.

I'm not knocking Richarlison but his talent was massively over promoted. If he was Scottish or Welsh he'd be in the £25m category. He was beyond selfish as proven by his assists stats

No champ
Anyone who pays £75 million for DCL needs a Lobotomy but the market is insane! £75 million ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back