Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he be the straw that breaks the camels back?
Well I can't imagine Maupay was in Lampard's top 5 choices as a striker. He has been messed about by the board and in reality the ambiguity surrounding FFP is ridiculous and how other teams (Utd) are able to spunk their junk on cr@p (See Harry Maguire for £80+ million) year in year out over the past decade yet they are encouraging to fill their boots and spend more. Then there's little old us having to wheel and deal, wait around for all the dominoes to land before making important moves.

To top it off we could end up with a Brighton reject. Comedy. We should be trying to nab someone like Iheanacho. Someone else on here suggested him and he fits the bill. Proven premier league experience, he scored 9 goals in 9 games a few years back when he had a run in the team. Bit of pace, he can hold it up, play on his own or in a two and do a job out wide if necessary. Yet some people on here seem happy with a bang average Championship quality striker because he's a prize A pr1ck. Hilarious.

how other teams (Utd) are able to spunk their junk on cr@p (See Harry Maguire for £80+ million) year in year out over the past decade yet they are encouraging to fill their boots and spend more. Then there's little old us having to wheel and deal, wait around for all the dominoes to land before making important moves.
Please, please tell me you realise how ridiculous this comparison is?

I hope we do sign maupay. Type of player I think most of our fans will absolutely love whilst the opposing teams hate him, Decent replacement for when Calvert not fit or playing in a front two. Goal/assist better than 1 in 3 of which we have only one player anywhere near that, and far superior to rondon.

Well I can't imagine Maupay was in Lampard's top 5 choices as a striker. He has been messed about by the board and in reality the ambiguity surrounding FFP is ridiculous and how other teams (Utd) are able to spunk their junk on cr@p (See Harry Maguire for £80+ million) year in year out over the past decade yet they are encouraging to fill their boots and spend more. Then there's little old us having to wheel and deal, wait around for all the dominoes to land before making important moves.

To top it off we could end up with a Brighton reject. Comedy. We should be trying to nab someone like Iheanacho. Someone else on here suggested him and he fits the bill. Proven premier league experience, he scored 9 goals in 9 games a few years back when he had a run in the team. Bit of pace, he can hold it up, play on his own or in a two and do a job out wide if necessary. Yet some people on here seem happy with a bang average Championship quality striker because he's a prize A pr1ck. Hilarious.
Everton have done enough spunking over the past few years

Great a signing with no resale value.
Driving the club to the ground.
I much rathe me we sign someone 20 to 23 max so that we can cash out later.

The club did terrible mistakes in the pass signing older players like sig haven’t they learned anything?
He will have some resale value, not loads I agree but he is only 26.

Great a signing with no resale value.
Driving the club to the ground.
I much rathe me we sign someone 20 to 23 max so that we can cash out later.

The club did terrible mistakes in the pass signing older players like sig haven’t they learned anything?
He turned 26 10 days ago and will be on a reasonable fee bearing in mind the contract situation. Good season or two plenty of room for resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back