Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, do you really think at some point Fronk and Thellwall havent sat down and thought of a plan for next season?

Just curious.
I'm genuinely not sure.

We operated for years and years like our manager and DOF didn't talk so are they now? Who can say?

But we have a new DoF and a fairly new manager.

Should we not give them the benefit of the doubt, for now?
My concern is the man above them really.

I have no reason to doubt the new DOF but is he working with Lampard is a question I can't really answer for sure because Moshiri and the Board have to make them do it.

And I've talked about signs before. The signs with Frank just aren't very good. He's losing that benefit of the doubt from me and it is on him.

My concern is the man above them really.

I have no reason to doubt the new DOF but is he working with Lampard is a question I can't really answer for sure because Moshiri and the Board have to make them do it.

And I've talked about signs before. The signs with Frank just aren't very good. He's losing that benefit of the doubt from me and it is on him.
Thats fine, I have concerns, concerns that Moshiri will stick his nose in, concerns that Lampard might not be the 1, concerns that Thelwall is a scruffy chancer.

But till I know, the 2 new lads get time.

Thats fine, I have concerns, concerns that Moshiri will stick his nose in, concerns that Lampard might not be the 1, concerns that Thelwall is a scruffy chancer.

I'm well further down the line on feeling like I know on Frank.

It only will take like 3 games of looking competent to win me back. I'm not all the way out or anything but we ended the season on a brutal run regarding the things Frank has control of.

This is the concern. His desire for “name” type players (in his mind anyway) causes problems. We need to be doing real actual scouting to get players on the way up - as it appears we may have done with Mykolenko

The giant clean out begins. Most important summer in 20 years.

Priority must be getting in two quality midfielders, a six and an eight. And then a proper centre half that can play with the ball.

If we keep one of Richarlison and DCL, then I think our forward contingent is good enough.

But the midfield rebuild is crucial.

Over to you, Kev.

My most concern is if Lampard still prefers 3 CB or not? I havent seen any our manager can success with this formation.

My most concern is if Lampard still prefers 3 CB or not? I havent seen any our manager can success with this formation.
I think he plays a formation that tries to suit the players. Judging what he does formation wise in a relegation season with a imbalanced squad and pressure for results isn't easy. That being said think he probably favours 343 or 433 and the players we have and who we are playing that will determine which.

Status
Not open for further replies.