Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems Maupay and Gana are effectively done, Garner will probably be soon after, Kudus is done but waiting to see what United do with Anthony and we’re working on Brerenton Diaz.

5 players there that improve the squad. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Garner was structured as a loan to buy off of United. If so he and Kudus would be our remaining loan options, leaving us with probably enough to get Maupay, Gana and Brereton Diaz permanently without having to sell Gordon as that’d only get to probably £30m or so with the fees that are being touted.

Good business all in all.

So it seems Maupay and Gana are effectively done, Garner will probably be soon after, Kudus is done but waiting to see what United do with Anthony and we’re working on Brerenton Diaz.

5 players there that improve the squad. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Garner was structured as a loan to buy off of United. If so he and Kudus would be our remaining loan options, leaving us with probably enough to get Maupay, Gana and Brereton Diaz permanently without having to sell Gordon as that’d only get to probably £30m or so with the fees that are being touted.

That is very far from good business given how desperate we are

The last contract premium and signing on fee will need paying no matter what.

On top of that we can't go paying transfer fees for 33 year olds who are unwanted and in the last year of their deal.
So far we haven't been is all I can say on it

Ways if the past linger but atm the signs are Thelwell isn't repeating the same mistakes

We won't go for Diaz - 100%

That is very far from good business given how desperate we are
I’m talking about the summer as a whole, how is it not good business? We’ve basically overhauled the squad and have better players starting in probably 8 of the 11 spots in the team, with only 1 of 11 position being a worse player, that being whoever replaces Richarlison.

All the while he’s the only good member of the squad that we’d have lost and we will have shrunk down the wage bill massively, replacing old players on big wages like Tosun, Delph and more with Brereton Diaz, Kudus and others who are young with potential and will be on low wages.

We won’t be world beaters by any means but I think it’s a far better squad than last year, in a far better state financially with the ability to grow and improve.

I doubt this will happen no matter what happens to Anthony.

I’m talking about the summer as a whole, how is it not good business? We’ve basically overhauled the squad and have better players starting in probably 8 of the 11 spots in the team, with only 1 of 11 position being a worse player, that being whoever replaces Richarlison.

All the while he’s the only good member of the squad that we’d have lost and we will have shrunk down the wage bill massively, replacing old players on big wages like Tosun, Delph and more with Brereton Diaz, Kudus and others who are young with potential and will be on low wages.

We won’t be world beaters by any means but I think it’s a far better squad than last year, in a far better state financially with the ability to grow and improve.
We need established players to slot in now not unknowns like Bereton Diaz and Garner.

Can you please name the so-called 8 better players than last season out of the first 11 ? Because I think you’ve just pulled that number out of thin air.

I doubt this will happen no matter what happens to Anthony.
Well I’m just going off of what reliable people are saying. I believe them when they say Kudus and Gana are “done” meaning that we have all our part handled and are just waiting on the clubs themselves to sign off on the deals. We might end up with both of them or neither of them but I do think that it’s the case that they’re signed off on coming here and we’ve done all that we have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back