Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh on the Ukrainian lad, serious talent but not worth s thing close to 30m unless that's including sell on fees and 15m in various clauses - he's a 10/15m player atm tops

The Everton transfer rumours, brought to you by BINGO

IE26VI.gif

So if Gueye comes through, our team compared to last team will be last years starting roster minus Richy, +Onana, Gueye, Tarkowski, Coady, Mcneil and sometimes Maupay.

Yes please to Kudus, Gana and Mudryk, be well happy with that. Garner or Dendonker be good to add too but no idea how much cash we actually have. We need to lose a few bodies on loan or perm to free up squad slots, hoping Gomes and a couple of others leave before Thursday.

I'll be honest lads, I think we should be welcoming him back with open arms. He clearly loves the club, even though he left us for big money that doesn't mean that he wanted to just screw us over for the sake of it, after all he won trophies and played for some of the best managers like Tuchel and some of the best players in the world. You can tell that he always kept an affinity for us after he left too, you'd always see comments on social media and things like that. He also comes in and starts for us right away, we need him. I say bring a blue home and I'd question anyone who disagrees with what I've just said.

Anyway that's enough about Gana, on another note that crap rat Barkley can go down to The Championship where he belongs.
Well played ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back