Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just think DM wise we are still a bit light, was reading that Garner probably isn’t that sort of player. That Melo we were linked with too I don’t reckon is a DM either despite him playing there a bit for Juve. Injury record is pretty bad too.

Oh my god, Thelwell and Wolves again

If Garner is as cheap as reported, I really don’t understand why we wouldn’t just pay 6m more for him…we know what Dendoncker offers and it’s okay, he’s certainly not a bad player. But he’s a little positionless in the Prem IMO. Clearly the plan this summer is just to solidify the team with Tark, Coady, Gana, potentially him. It’s a strategy but it’s definitely not an exciting one. As it stands we won’t score enough goals to make it work.

We actually scored a pretty similar amount of goals in the 2020 season compared to the 2021 season. We were just spilling goals in 2021/22 which was the difference between a 10th place finish and finishing 16th. It's looking like they want to make the team as solid as possible with links to Dendoncker. It's just a shame we've lost 3 centre backs already just our luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back