Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're all speculating really, but seems very live on links and we have a few loans to burn if nothing else.
Yeah, didnt mean that post negatively towards your post, I just dont have any faith in us actually getting anything done. We’re not a good looking prospect for good players atm - Im still shocked Onana chose to come here as he looks a real prospect. We would only need a couple more signings like him to start climbing the table, but I dont know who those players would be, and it doesnt look like Everton management does either. Kudo could be interesting, but im sure we all know he would look great for 60minutes before both his knees would implode and he would come back after a year looking like a shadow of the player we thought we signed - or, he just looked good cause the dutch league isnt all that great atm. Not many players signed from dutch teams seem to be able to make much of a difference in the PL lately.

Clubs a joke five games without a striker absolute disgrace. It's just like wtf at this stage this club
Needs to be an inquest into the maupay debacle. I suspect it's an Everton cock up. But, if it is a premier League mistake, I'd be getting the lawyers involved. The amount of things that have gone against us since last season is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back