Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is daft but Everton really should know the rules.

The club expected he'd be able to play. Clearly, they were wrong.
They should know, but it’s also completely and totally unfair that teams that played Saturday and Wednesday would be able to register a player between games but teams like us couldn’t for the same match week. We should have clarified with the league but this a ridiculous example of applying rules.

They should know, but it’s also completely and totally unfair that teams that played Saturday and Wednesday would be able to register a player between games but teams like us couldn’t for the same match week. We should have clarified with the league but this a ridiculous example of applying rules.
Screw you the bank holiday.

It's really not. There's a deadline for everyone, you either miss it or your don't. Absolute farce.

He’s missed our last two games for the sake of 4 hours. Not aware of Brighton playing silly beggars or any protracted negotiations with the player so there really isn’t any way in which this isn’t our stupid fault. The rules seem to have been applied to the letter, tbf.

The club behind the scenes is an absolute joke, Maupay not being registered in time has obviously come as a surprise to them also considering they said he’s available to be in the squad, DBB needs to get a grip, so much for strategic reviews she needs to look at herself, meant to be the CEO of a premier league football club ffs.

Probably gonna get slated for this, but...
On my home from work past Goodison, saw a yellow convertible Lamborghini with black trim coming out of Goodison. Had a custom plate, something like 'XX I6MBO'
Any ideas? lol ?

The club behind the scenes is an absolute joke, Maupay not being registered in time has obviously come as a surprise to them also considering they said he’s available to be in the squad, DBB needs to get a grip, so much for strategic reviews she needs to look at herself, meant to be the CEO of a premier league football club ffs.
Contract Dave has dropped a bollock over this one. It’d be the club secretary’s responsibility.

Probably gonna get slated for this, but...
On my home from work past Goodison, saw a yellow convertible Lamborghini with black trim coming out of Goodison. Had a custom plate, something like 'XX I6MBO'
Any ideas? lol ?
I have no idea, and not sure if I'm missing something obvious/missing the joke.

But, that's registered as a grey Lambo. So they are breaking the law if it's yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back