Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was any club other than United, I'd be asking why they're letting Garner leave when their own midfield is so poor, but they're an even bigger gang of clowns than Everton.
What would worry me is that United are crying out for a central midfielder. Yet they see McTominey and Fred as better options.

This is the most exciting midfield revamp we’ve had since we revamped the midfield 2 years ago.

Bit different to the singing we made/maiking this season, compared to the signings we made two years ago.

Two years ago we signed allan(30yo slow and injury prone), James (30yo slow injury prone and wouldnt step foot in our own half as amazing as he was) Doucoure (28yo decent speed but can't actually pass).

Bit different to the singing we made/maiking this season, compared to the signings we made two years ago.

Two years ago we signed allan(30yo slow and injury prone), James (30yo slow injury prone and wouldnt step foot in our own half as amazing as he was) Doucoure (28yo decent speed but can't actually pass).
God I miss James. Imagine him with Gana and Onana behind him. (On the occasions he was fit)

PSX_20220831_113126.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back