Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like a forward who gets loads of assists. Gordon and Grey are wayyyy too selfish, they almost never pick their heads up when running with the ball.
I'm a bit behind today and surprised that FL said a striker wasn't a major importance last night unless he was trying to avoid discussing the 10 names we have been linked with at the press conference, saying we are playing without a striker when we have one on the bench was a bit cruel but true

I'm a bit behind today and surprised that FL said a striker wasn't a major importance last night unless he was trying to avoid discussing the 10 names we have been linked with at the press conference, saying we are playing without a striker when we have one on the bench was a bit cruel but true
I think he was just chucking it out there that we aren't desperate to indicate that we won't be held to ransom on price.

If they get ocampos and ziyech in i think they'll let him leave
no apparently the board of Ajax have blocked the Ocampos move and going for Ziyech after all.
not sure if dealing with Ajax will give us Kudus in time. It seems a bit like the Everton over there: technical director like Brands before not on the same paoge as the Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back