Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like a forward who gets loads of assists. Gordon and Grey are wayyyy too selfish, they almost never pick their heads up when running with the ball.
Pretty much true but that was a nice pass from AG to Gray for the offside/onside goal. I am hoping it is what they both get better at this season.

So question to you all: Gana, Garner and possibly this lad from Villareal. What else do we need ? Just an attacking midfielder ? Are we well stocked up front then ? Ideally Kudus for me as he can cover more positions than attacking midfield. I still expect us to try for Gallagher though. come on get it all done please !!!

Ive been posting about Garner since the start of the window...looks like he can play the deeper 'Carrick' role and has mentioned having sessions with him on passing.

Some really impressive business being done over the past two windows.
The individual work he was doing was as he said mate in an interview last year.

Basically in finding this positions edge of the box to shoot, the crossfield diagonals switching play but mainly on his timer, getting him to think before recievng it about what he's doing next, if you want that thing they always say about not having as much time on the ball at higher levels etc, so working to beat the press and taking it in the half turn etc

So question to you all: Gana, Garner and possibly this lad from Villareal. What else do we need ? Just an attacking midfielder ? Are we well stocked up front then ? Ideally Kudus for me as he can cover more positions than attacking midfield. I still expect us to try for Gallagher though. come on get it all done please !!!
Pedro too.

A striker!

Chukwueze is a winger, so we'd defo need someone up top still. Don't think we're gonna be in for Gallagher whatsoever, looks like we're getting Garner.

16794F8D-9FB5-4DF8-8FC8-83C0CAED679D.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back