Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any news on Allan/Gomes being carted off? Noticed they couldn't even get sub appearances and we're looking to get 2 extra CMs today

Just look at you lil hype monkeys all delirious rolling round in your own turd thinking you’re actually trading these deals. I can’t wait for the sugar crash you’re gonna experience on Friday.
The real question what are you going to be doing Friday morning besides crying into your open can of baked beans which you eat out of, because you cant mock sad grown men who derive their self esteem from making fantasy transfers it's all a little kenwright to me very parasitic without the transfer enthusiasts you'd be lost

As much as I was hoping for transfers to be completed earlier, I feel as though this is a welcome changing of the guard (dropping Keane, Mina, Coleman, Delph, the one we can't mention, Doucs, Allan etc), assuming Gueye, Garner plus one other are completed in time. Now it's up to Frank and Co to put some wins on the board.....but I'm not too optimistic about next two matches, so I will take 45 points from last 31 matches.
Yeah this start of the season has been rough, but I'm very, very happy with the turnover happening. Keane pretty much dropped, injured Mina finally replaced, Patterson preferred to Coleman, finally getting proper cover for Dom, etc. Davies will be dropped once we complete the midfield signings. It's going to take some time to gel but it's good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.