Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way Watford let Pedro go on the cheap he has been a key player for them so far this season. No way we have £30 million + left to spend so I can’t see this one happening at all.

3, my mistake. I thought it was 2 domestic and 2 non-domestic total. Anyhow, Id expect Codey and Vinagre wont be the only in on loan, so see what happens there.
It's convoluted mate

6 loans maximum
Only two at any time can be domestic.
Limit of 4 domestic loans per season (so can cancel/make one into a permanent deal and then take another up to the 2 limit)
No limit on foreign loans (up to the maximum of 6 total loans allowed per season)

46A29AB9-8F2D-4FCA-869A-F09A5D1AA76D.webp

……IN THE NEXT 15 HOURS.

….worth noting that because of an administrative error the Dutch transfer window closed yesterday. It means Dutch clubs can’t sign players but they are able to transfer out.

Most likely attacking options IF we get anyone would be Ben Brereton Díaz (because he will be available relatively cheap) or Broja on loan (only if Chelsea sign another striker)

Most likely attacking options IF we get anyone would be Ben Brereton Díaz (because he will be available relatively cheap) or Broja on loan (only if Chelsea sign another striker)
I cant see Chelsea letting Broja go with the problems they're having, even if they get someone else in. I think he's the only true 9 at the club there at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back